As a person, you are at the centre of the treatments, as a unity of body, mind and soul. The treatments start at the body, but the effect can always be seen in its entirety.
The main areas:
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation, pre- and post-surgical
- Neurological rehabilitation, e.g. after a stroke, or other neurological diseases
- Chronic pain
- Complex disease patterns
- Psychosomatic patterns
The treatment always starts with extensive findings and physiotherapeutic diagnostics.
- Fascial distortion model (fdm) according to Typaldos
- The psychosomatic body in therapy – the myofascial system – a different and transdisciplinary approach, according to Joeri Calcius
- Bobath concept (neurological diseases)
- Mobilization and alignment of the spine (including sacroiliac joint)
- Mobilization and alignment of the joints
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Treatment and care of pain patients
- Acupuncture massage according to Penzel
- Scar treatment
- Passive and active centring of the joints
- Ultrasound therapy
- Kinesiology taping
More information about :
Treatment of the nervous system, e.g. after a stroke, traumatic brain injury
or with Parkinson’s disease, MS
Treatment of the fasciae, a very modern therapy at the moment. The fasciae lie as intermediate layers distributed throughout the body – like a spider’s web. The aim of the treatment is to relieve soft tissue tension and to reduce pain and improve the mobility oft he patient. The treatment can be quite intensive, sometimes even painful, so that the deep structures can be released.
I would like to especially emphasize the scar treatment according to Penzel. Scars, small or large, can be an interference field in the body. Energy loss, fatigue, loss of sensitivity or pain can be caused. Through the treatment, the energy flows in the body are balanced and the scar is neutralized. I will also show you how to neutralize the scar yourself.
Acupuncture massage according to Penzel, treatment of the meridians according to the 5 elements doctrine. The treatment is done manually or with a special stick.
With small movements and swingings the spine is realigned and balanced. This “light” therapy has already shown very good results. A part of this method is done on the swinging cushion.